DMV records are a vital tool for investigators to conduct legal investigations. Accessed only for legitimate purposes, and with specific authorizations that fall under the law, investigators use DMV information to:
• Identify and document insurance fraud.
• Investigate and identify vehicle owners involved in
motor vehicle accidents.
• Conduct pre-employment investigations.
• Locate children abducted by non-custodial parents.
• Locate victims of human trafficking.
• Conduct due diligence in the efforts to locate individuals
for various tribunals.
• For the identification of assets subject to seizure by court
• The identification of witnesses, sex or violent offenders,
stalkers or those subject to temporary restraining orders or
• Identify individuals subject to service of process by the
• Identify vehicles or individuals who are believed to be a